Bringing Dignity & Comfort To Our Loved Ones
Great for those recovery for surgery or injury, the elderly and those with limited mobility the raised seat allows individuals to safely sit or stand.
12.5cm | 5″ Raised Toilet Seat with Padded Handles
FREE FAST DELIVERY ACROSS AUSTRALIA ON ALL ORDERS $60+ or more - (Save $22)
3 DAY OCTOBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
- Elevated/Raised toilet seat is elevated 12.5cm | 5″ to make sitting and standing easier and the heavy duty aluminum support arms provide even more security for users with an ergonomic design and placement of hand grips to better support themselves and body weight.
- Innovative shield under the ring keeps content in the bowl and is easy to clean unlike other raised toilet seats or risers. Wide, comfortable ring designed to eliminate pressure points has a weight capacity of 450kg / 1000 lbs.
- Seat is securely fastened with innovative secure system (installation tool included) to eliminate concerns about falling.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Fits all standard toilets
- Material: Plastic, Aluminum
- Colour : White
- Weight: 8.65 lbs / 3.9 kg
- Package Includes: Toilet Seat, Support Arms
An easy to install bathroom safety solution
An easy to install bathroom safety solution, the raised toilet seat securely attaches to any standard or elongated toilet seat providing 5” of added height.
Contoured Design with Padded Handles:
Constructed with a durable composite material, the seat is contoured to provide safe and comfortable elevated seating. Removable handles are padded with a soft foam that provides a secure nonslip grip for added stability when lowering or rising from the seat.
Easy Tool-Free Installation:
Installs on any standard or elongated toilet bowl without removing the existing seat. The raised seat securely attaches with an adjustable knob and rear wings for added stability.
Portable, Durable and Easy to Clean:
The durable raised toilet seat can be wiped down with regular household disinfectants or sanitising wipes and does not interfere with regular cleaning of the toilet bowl. Easily portable, the seat riser is lightweight with removable handles.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $AUD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- Australia: Free delivery, 5-7 days
- Other countries: Free delivery, 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
Are your products new or second hand?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have A Question Before Buying?
What is a Toilet Seat Raiser?
A toilet seat raiser provides the elderly, handicapped, disabled and those recovering from injury or surgery with reliable support and safety to help them sit and get from the toilet easily and conveniently.
What are the benefits of having a Toilet Seat Raiser?
Seat height is increased/elevated by 12.5cm | 5″ to ease sitting and standing without bending for those with limited mobility from back, hip or knee issues.
Seat is securely fastened with Snap 2 Secure system to eliminate concerns about falling.
How do you install the Toilet Seat Raiser?
Installing the Raised Toilet Seat is extremely easy.
The installation requires NO tools. Simply attaches the toilet safety frame to any toilet bowl with an adjustable knob in front and rear wings for extra stability and safety.
The toilet seats hardware kit allows easy installation and removal on almost every toilet in seconds. This raised toilet seat can be easily wiped clean with standard disinfects
Is this safe?
Built for safety and functionality in mind, this toilet riser is engineered with heavy-duty, lightweight and easy to clean molded plastic. Provides you with safety and support when using the bathroom. Sturdy handles
Will it fit in my toilet?
The elevated toilet seat fits most standard or elongated toilet commode.
Provides secure, reliable, elevated fit for standard toilets.
Assembly is Quick and Easy as 1-2-3-4!
Remove Product from The Carton
Remove product from carton and Read All Instructions Carefully before attempting to install product.
Assemble The Handles
- Place one handle at a time into the tubes on the raised toilet seat.
- To remove the handles depress the brass buttons while pulling out on the handles.
Note: Handles are marked for right and left.
Remove the Existing Toilet Seat
- Remove existing toilet seat and lid from toilet.
Note: For most toilets you will need to reach behind and underneath toilet to unscrew the nut while holding screw with screwdriver (not included).
Add the Seat Elevator
- Position toilet seat elevator on rim of toilet bowl and center.
- Place original toilet seat and lid on top of toilet seat elevator with holes lined up.
- Use screws provided to attach original seat, lid and toilet seat elevator to bowl. Secure with nuts provided.
- Check for secure fit routinely before using product.
Note: User’s weight should be centered over toilet seat.
Comfort that matches safety
Its smooth, seamless, contoured seat is designed with a wider surface for added comfort and stability. It includes a front recess for easy reach-in and an anti-slip feature and locking mechanism that secures the seat firmly in place.
Raised toilet seats are a simple way of minimising excessive bending and over-balancing for those with limited mobility.
To get the perfect position, your knees and hips should be at the same height when sat on the toilet seat.
A seat that is too low can be uncomfortable and more difficult to stand up from.
1. Measure the distance between trhe floor and back of the thigh, just behind the knee. This is the recommended seat height.
2. Measure the current height of the seat, and subtract from the first measurement.
3. The difference bewteen the two is the measurement of the raise required.
Made with heavy-duty molded premium plastic that is germ-resistant and can withstand frequent long lasting use.
Anti-slip surface, push pins and locking mechanism ensure a secure fit on the toilet bowl rim. Removable padded grab bar handrail handles ensure a comfortable grip and seamless edges provide a better sitting experience to maximize safety and security.
Easy to store or to travel with for added convenience. Contoured seat is designed with a wider size surface for added comfort, stability and peace of mind while taking care of personal necessities in the bathroom.
This Product Is Found On The Web Using The Following Phrases
- raised toilet seat
- raised toilet seat with arms
- raised toilet seat with handles
- raised toilet seat for elderly
- raised toilet seat elongated
- raised toilet seat for the elderly
- raised toilet seat elderlyRaised
- raised toilet seat for handicapped
- raised toilet seat portable
- raised toilet seat padded
- raised toilet seat near me
- raised toilet seat bariatric
- raised toilet seat with rails
- raised toilet seat elongated with arms
- best raised toilet seat for knee replacement
- where to buy raised toilet seat
- raised toilet seat rite aid
- raised toilet seat by vive
- raised toilet seat for elongated bowl
- raised toilet seat for seniors
- raised toilet seat with grab bars
- raised toilet seat with frame
- raised toilet seat with armrests
- raised toilet seat frame
- raised toilet seat round
- raised toilet seat hcpcs code
- raised toilet seat for disabled
- raised toilet seat hip replacement
- raised toilet seat for hip replacement
- raised toilet seat with handrails
- raised toilet seat 400 lbs
- vive raised toilet seat with handles
- 6 inch raised toilet seat
- 3 in 1 raised toilet seat
- raised toilet seat 6 inches
- raised toilet seat and safety frame
- quick lock raised toilet seat
- raised toilet seat riser
- raised toilet seat after hip replacement
- price of raised toilet seat
- raised toilet seat price
- who sells raised toilet seats
- raised toilet seat attachment
- clamp on raised toilet seat
- clip on raised toilet seat